Your credit score impacts every aspect of your life. Your credit score determines whether you qualify for a mortgage, auto loan, student loan, credit cards, personal or business loans, and the interest rates you pay. Your credit report is also a big determining factor for potential employers and even insurance premiums. In fact, your credit score has become one of the single most important determining factors of your quality of life. Increasing your credit score not only saves you money on interest rates, but it also increases your quality of life.
The Benefits of Having Good Credit
– Low interest rate mortgage
– Apartment with no security deposit
– Low interest rate credit card
– Low interest rate Auto Loan with NO DOWN payment
– Have extra money left over at the end of the month
– Low Car Insurance rates
– Qualify for a low interest Personal Loan
– Qualify for an SBA Loan to start a business
– More employment opportunities
Excellent Credit: 750+
Good Credit: 700–749
Fair Credit: 650–699
Poor Credit: 600–649
Bad Credit: Below 600
Fix Your Credit, Get Started Now !!!
Fill in the contact form or contact me directly at 707-653-6302 if you have questions about your credit report.